EarthNight is an illustrated procedurally generated platformer that takes place in a dystopian future just after the dragon apocalypse. Sydney and Stanley have had enough! They’ve decided to skydive back down to the planet, taking out as many dragons as they can.
Source link: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/234547/
– Jump and dash your way across the backs of dragons on your way down to Earth in classic 2D side-scrolling action.
– Unlock more than 25 gameplay-altering powerups that will aid you on your journey as you slay dragons and discover secrets.
– Experience a unique run no matter how many times you play thanks to near-infinite variations of hand designed, procedurally generated levels.
– Explore five layers of the atmosphere all brought to life by artist Mattahan, who meticulously painted each of EarthNight’s 10,000+ frames of art and animation.
– Enjoy an original, exciting soundtrack intertwined into gameplay, including more than 20 songs written and performed by chiptune musician Chipocrite